Lucky Sapphire winner has been found!
Congratulations to Ivy Lim for winning this Sapphire 🥳
🎁 This beautiful Sapphire has been donated by Alex Wong. 🎁
What to do with a gem like this?
Ask one of our designers to custom design - or make yourself - a stunning ring or pendant from it!
This 16mm x 10mm 9ct unheated Burmese Sapphire works equally well for many styles and techniques - minimalist, added bling of diamonds, bezel or prong setting, organic look of silver clay or traditional metalsmithing or even as a wire wrapped piece!
This lucky draw celebrated JDMIS & CJS been featured on Channel News Asia documentary "In Search of Precious Gemstones" - Episode 3 - The Royal Blue Sapphire!
Watch it at your convenience on MeWatch
- Sapphire lucky draw is open for all on-line, in-store and pop-up store jewellery purchases until May 2nd, 2021.
- To participate in the lucky draw, CJS sales staff will request your name and contact details.
- The winner for Sapphire lucky draw will be announced just in time for Mother's Day - May 5th.
- The Sapphire lucky draw winner wins the gemstone as listed. Any design or fabrication is not included in the lucky draw winning.
- JDMIS or CJS employees and designers are not eligible for lucky draw wins.